DispatchTrack is the leading solution provider of right-time delivery management software, helping top brands around the globe power successful deliveries 180 million times a year. Since 2010, DispatchTrack’s scalable SaaS platform has made delivery organizations more connected, agile, and intelligent, using highly-configurable capabilities designed to empower better delivery management from end to end. Our proprietary AI-powered routing algorithm ensures 98% ETA accuracy in last-mile deliveries. We’re constantly innovating to improve performance and better serve our 2,000+ customers, including Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola, Ashley, Ferguson Enterprises, and many others. When businesses make promises to their customers—DispatchTrack makes sure they deliver. Promise. Deliver. Delight.
Your Role as Senior Account Executive, Enterprise
As a Senior Account Executive, Enterprise, you will identify and close sales opportunities within large organizations. You are a self-starting closer who values solid and successful customer relationships. Working in tandem with your Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will quickly build a large sales pipeline, primarily within new logo accounts. Working with the balance of the team, you create winning sales propositions and close business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and execute a plan that drives ACV within a list of named accounts
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Generate new business opportunities through professional networking and cold calling
- Quickly and aggressively follow up on leads generated by Marketing or the SDR team
- Introduce new and innovative solutions to prospective customers; align solutions to business problems and quantify the return on investment
- Educate prospective customers on the value of the DispatchTrack solution and advise them on the most effective way to use the platform
- Follow our enterprise sales methodology while maintaining an accurate opportunity pipeline and forecasting within Salesforce.com
- Ensure 100% customer success and satisfaction
- 7+ years of experience selling SaaS applications in a B2B environment
- Track record of consistently meeting/exceeding $1M+ ACV sales quota
- Experience selling to the VP/SVP/EVP/CXO level
- Experience selling last mile, logistics, and/or transportation software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated; able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be comfortable in a rapidly changing, startup environment
- Bachelor of Arts/Science required
- Once conditions permit, must be willing to travel (50%)
DispatchTrack is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications.
Please email email@example.com to apply.