Denser Routes and Happier Customers with AI-Powered Technology
Whether you’re scheduling carpet cleanings, uniform and linen deliveries, or any other field services, you need to balance dense, efficient route plans with stellar customer service—that’s where DispatchTrack’s delivery management platform comes in.Contact us
Increase Route Density and Efficiency
For route-based businesses, you can’t overstate the importance of route optimization. You need a platform that can cut through the complexity to quickly and easily generate dense, efficient route plans for your service calls. This means accounting for customer time window expectations and driver affinities, handling variable service times, and accounting for traffic patterns—all at scale.
- Plan efficient routes for hundreds or thousands trucks in just minutes.
- Factor in driver speed and skill and driver affinity.
- Provide dependable on-time service to your customers.
Optimize Your Sales Territories
When your field service agents also act as sellers, you need balanced, efficient sales territories that actually translate into doable routes. As business conditions change, you need to be able to adjust those territories to match—all of which requires a powerful territory optimization engine. That’s exactly what DispatchTrack provides for its field service clients.
- Run optimizations on your established your territory baseline.
- Balance revenue and workload between sellers.
- Automatically translate territories into daily and weekly route plans.
Execute Seamlessly on Your Plans
Planning routes is one thing—execution is something else entirely. Luckily, DispatchTrack’s system is designed to generate plans for field service runs that actually work, and then support execution via total connectivity between the back office and personnel in the field. Dispatchers and managers can instantly visualize the status of jobs, communicate directly with service technicians, and monitor real-time, AI-powered ETAs.
- Achieve 98% on-time arrival rates.
- Track deliveries and spot exceptions from a single dashboard.
- Respond to incidents in the field within minutes.
Delight Your Customers
At the end of the day, all the efficiency in the world doesn’t matter if your customers aren’t happy. When you make promises, you need to deliver on them. But great customer service isn’t just about showing up on time—it’s about creating an end-to-end experience that provides visibility and connectivity across the board that lets your customers know that they’re getting best-in-class service.
- Automatically send branded text and email notifications before, during, and after the service appointment.
- Provide real-time tracking via a dedicated customer portal so customers know exactly when to expect the driver.
- Collect feedback and track customer satisfaction scores over time .
The DispatchTrack Difference
Fast deployment, constant cloud-based updates and end-to-end functionality give you the tools to optimize the last mile and exceed customers’ expectations.