DispatchTrack is the leading solution provider of right-time delivery management software, helping top brands around the globe power successful deliveries 180 million times a year. Since 2010, DispatchTrack’s scalable SaaS platform has made delivery organizations more connected, agile, and intelligent, using highly-configurable capabilities designed to empower better delivery management from end to end. Our proprietary AI-powered routing algorithm ensures 98% ETA accuracy in last-mile deliveries. We’re constantly innovating to improve performance and better serve our 2,000+ customers, including Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola, Ashley, Ferguson Enterprises, and many others. When businesses make promises to their customers—DispatchTrack makes sure they deliver. Promise. Deliver. Delight.
Your Role as Senior Account Executive, Commercial Sales
As an Account Executive, Commercial Sales you will identify and close sales opportunities within a core portion of our market. You are a HUNTER and a self-starting closer who values strong and successful customer relationships. You understand the value of focused effort coupled with high activity. Working in tandem with the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team, you will quickly build a large sales pipeline, primarily within NEW LOGO accounts. Working with the balance of the team you create winning sales propositions and close business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and execute a plan that drives ACV within a list of named accounts or geographic territory
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Generate new business opportunities through professional networking and cold calling
- Quickly and aggressively follow up on leads generated by Marketing or the SDR team
- Follow our MEDDIC sales methodology and maintain accurate opportunity pipeline and forecasting within Salesforce.com
- Educate prospective customers on the value of the DispatchTrack solution and advise them on the most effective way to use the platform
- Ensure 100% customer success and satisfaction; zero churn
- 4+ years of experience selling SaaS applications in a B2B environment
- Track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quota
- Experience selling to the Director/VP/SVP level
- Strong preference for experience with delivery, logistics and/or transportation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated; able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be comfortable in a rapidly changing, startup environment
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree strongly preferred
- Once conditions permit, must be willing to travel (50%)
DispatchTrack is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.