The ideal candidate will have impeccable customer management and software implementation skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that he or she works with. This candidate will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience and help customers rollout DispatchTrack within their organizations.
- Be the primary technical SME for all software implementations
- Lead the solution architecture in collaboration with customer teams and internal teams for customer proof of concept implementations and drive execution and delivery for existing customers.
- Drive onboarding process for new customers including training, oversee implementation and technical integration
- Proactively manage customer issues and escalations and ensure SLAs are being met
- Actively engage with customers to ensure customer health and satisfaction
- Be the voice of the customer to internal Product management and Engineering teams and provide input on prioritization and business value
- Advise customers on successful implementation of use cases
- Build and share best-practices and resources to help customers successfully adopt DispatchTrack solutions
- 2+ years experience working as a Professional Services Consultant, Customer Success Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Solutions Architect or Sales Engineer
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or any related field
- Ability to understand customer business requirements and translate it to technical specification
- Experience managing multiple projects and customer onboarding processes
- Knowledge of cloud based technologies and APIs to integrate customer POS systems with DispatchTrack
- Experience in a client facing role with excellent customer relationship management skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Occasional travel to customer sites
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing start-up environment
- Experience working with globally distributed and remote teams
- Experience working in a SaaS company
- Experience with the logistics industry is a plus
Please email email@example.com to apply.