See It, Fix It: Why Focus on Last Mile Visibility?
Learn All About Last Mile Visibility in Just Two Minutes!
Last mile visibility is a complex topic, but at the end of the day there's a simple takeaway: easily accessing the right data in one place is an absolute necessity for spotting potential disruptions on the day of delivery. If you can pull that off, you can effortlessly manage by exception—whether you’re tracking 10 truck routes or 10,000. In this two-minute guide, you'll learn:
- Why visibility is the only way to call the customer before there's a problem
- How visibility empowers you to manage by exception
- What makes proactive customer service possible for large fleet operators
- How DispatchTrack's real-time visibility dashboard shows you what's going right...and what isn't
Download the Guide
Elevate Your Last Mile Logistics Operations
Talk to an advisor about how DispatchTrack can help increase efficiency and transparency.
- Route optimizer maximizes assets and gives accurate ETAs
- Instant proof of delivery documented with notes, photos, and GPS timestamps
- Continuous communication with customers via text, email, and phone keeps them in the loop
- Mobile app connects you with drivers in real time
- Automated billing & settlement ensures accuracy and improves billing efficiency
- Single pane-of-glass dashboard shows status of every truck at a glance