As a Technical Support Analyst, you would be working to resolve customer issues, both technical and functional, performing root cause analysis. You would have had experience working with international clients and understand customer service requirements of empathy, enthusiasm and attention to detail.
An ideal candidate would be empathetic, have exceptional communication skills, understand the priorities and respond to enable customers succeed in their business. You should have worked with international clients and understand the cultural nuances to address the customers’ queries. You should be an expert at troubleshooting problems, replicating issues, getting to the root cause and present solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve all the technical and non-technical issues of international customers
- Integrate DispatchTrack with other software
- Monitor the production infrastructure and escalation protocols
- Synchronize the same to be used as a reference in future and coordinating with Development Team
- Should be able to work on the data formats such as XML, CSV
- Knowledge of Manual Testing
- B. Sc / MCA/B.Tech Graduate with minimum 65%
- Ability to grasp the customer's problem
- Knowledge of both SW/HW
- Good people management and negotiation skills
- Willing to work in night shift
- Excellent command over the English language. Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Compiling, analysing and interpreting the problem
- Ability to handle international clients, conference calls
Please email email@example.com to apply.