As a Senior Software Engineer- iOS, you will be working on developing/fixing/enhancing/optimizing various features of the mobile app. You will also be coordinating with the web application developers and QA team to bring out a clean, efficient solution, participating in review meetings and daily scrum meetings and contributing meaningfully.
An ideal candidate should have a good understanding of core data and networking, knowledge and usage of the threading concepts and experience working on enterprise level applications. You should be a fast learner who can think on your feet, be fascinated with computation, run towards complexity and love to solve complex problems in an elegant way.
- Experience in developing enterprise class iOS applications
- Extensive hands-on experience in Objective C, Swift and using Core Data functionality
- Should have experience using GPS and tracking in the applications
- Good understanding of core data and networking, and usage of threading concepts
- Need to have experience on any of the crash reporting tools
- Experience in the usage of Github or other versioning tools
- Prior experience of apps being published to the App Store is a must
- Must have detailed knowledge about iOS devices include iPhone, iPad Mini and iPad
- Must be self-sufficient as a programmer and have an eye for design
- Must be familiar with XML, JSON, SQLite, GPS technologies
- First class Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/MCA
- 6 + years of experience in iOS application development
Please email email@example.com to apply.