As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for managing our projects, tracking the progress, analyzing the sprints and reporting on the performance of each sprint. You will also be responsible for getting the estimates from the team, resource allocation, removing the hurdles and will be the go-to person for resolving issues that hamper the progress of the project.
An ideal candidate would have experience in managing multiple projects based on the priorities and be on top of things at any given point in time. Have an eye to foresee the impediments, work towards facilitating the project success, manage risks and keep track of the projects and allocate resources as needed. You would also have excellent organizational skills, collaboration and interpersonal and skills to coordinate with various functions, be flexible to ensure success in what you do as the Scrum Master.
- Should have worked in developer role prior to becoming a Scrum Master. 5 years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role
- Thorough knowledge of Jira, Confluence. Figma knowledge is an added advantage
- Experience of managing multiple projects and be nimble to cater to unplanned requirements
- Leadership and management experience
- Excellent people and project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred
- 5 years of experience in managing projects/programs in agile environment
- Desirable to have a certification in Scrum or any agile methodologies
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.