DispatchTrack is the leading solution provider of right-time delivery management software, helping top brands around the globe power successful deliveries 180 million times a year. Since 2010, DispatchTrack’s scalable SaaS platform has made delivery organizations more connected, agile, and intelligent, using highly-configurable capabilities designed to empower better delivery management from end to end. Our proprietary AI-powered routing algorithm ensures 98% ETA accuracy in last-mile deliveries. We’re constantly innovating to improve performance and better serve our 2,000+ customers, including Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola, Furniture Village, Ferguson Enterprises, and many others. When businesses make promises to their customers— DispatchTrack makes sure they deliver. Promise. Deliver. Delight.
Your Role as a Sales Solution Engineer
As a Sales Solution Engineer, you will be part of an agile and growing team, playing a pivotal role in being a conduit between prospects, account executives, product, and delivery teams. Sales Engineers are customer-facing, with previous hands-on technical and/or operation experience, that can effectively extract and understand requirements, architect unique solutions to address critical objectives, and communicate our value proposition through impressive presentations and demonstrations.
We are a highly collaborative team that values innovation and career development. In this role, you’ll get to collaborate with some of the biggest names in retail and logistics, work with and become a supply chain expert, and more.
- Leverage a consultative approach with prospective customers and conduct discovery to learn customer requirements and translate them into a technical vision for DispatchTrack deployment.
- Design and deliver live demonstrations of the DispatchTrack solution. Ensure demonstrations align our value proposition, technology, and benefits to the needs of prospective customers. Conduct deep-dive discovery sessions with prospects to gather and document technical requirements.
- Create and execute “custom” demonstrations that include actual customer data.
- Be an enabler for the broader sales organisation and assist with creating and managing sales demonstration environments/sites.
- Support the sales team in executing RFI/RFP/RFQ responses.
- Coordinate with onboarding teams to communicate solution requirements and ensure a smooth transition from the selling process to customer onboarding and for key projects help with the onboarding of accounts.
- Maintain and establish new best practices regarding documentation, process, and coordination within the Sales Engineer team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain, Computer Science, or Business Administration
- 3+ years of working experience in one or several of the following areas:
- Solution or application consulting or implementation
- Logistics or supply chain
- Mobile workflow or telematics
- Experience with one of the following domains a plus: planning or route optimisation/solutions, order management systems, inventory management, WMS, or TMS.
- Be consultative and analytical, with the ability to identify and solve process inefficiencies
- Can work independently, are highly organised, with solid self-structure and discipline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated; able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be comfortable in a rapidly changing startup environment
- Once conditions permit, must be willing to travel
- Must be located in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa
DispatchTrack is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications.
Please email email@example.com to apply.