We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the server-side logic for the central database, testing performance, troubleshooting, and integrating front-end elements into the application.
An ideal candidate should have extensive experience working with ruby and back-end integration techniques. Ultimately, as a top-level RoR developer you should be able to create clean, functional code that perfectly suits the needs of the company.
- Creating JSON based web services from Ruby on Rails (RoR) apps
- Extensive knowledge of MVC Architecture
- A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
- Good to have knowledge in any front end framework, Angular or above versions, Backbone.js, Ember.js
- Should have extensive experience in Agile software development principles, practice and process
- Should have worked on enterprise-cl applications
- RoR Performance tuning and scaling
- A proactive and resourceful person who achieves with minimal oversight
- Team player with the ability and desire to become an integral part of a fast-paced team
- Good knowledge of relational databases MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2 or similar
- Hands on experience with at least one of the NoSQL environments like MongoDB, Couchbase, Cassandra
- Experience with text search systems like elastic, solr or similar
- Hands on experience in integrating with third-party REST APIs
- Managing code with Git and other version control tools
- First class Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/MCA
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as RoR developer
Please email email@example.com to apply.