As a recruiter, you will be responsible for all the hiring needs at DispatchTrack. You will build a pipeline for the various open positions, liaise with the function heads to conduct the interviews, share feedback with candidates and handhold until the candidate accepts the offer. You are responsible for creating a great candidate experience in the hiring process.
An ideal candidate for this position would be market-savvy, have exceptional communication and influencing skills and ability to spot the right talent and bring them in. You will be responsible for sourcing profiles that have a high conversion ratio and are the right fit for the organization. You’ll also generate reports that give insight into the recruitment process’s effectiveness.
- Quickly understand the position requirements, dig deeper to get the right input to source candidates that fit the skills and culture of the organization
- Have experience in sourcing profiles from multiple sources including social media platforms and a wide network to source the right candidates
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills to work with passive/active candidates and the technical panel
- Provide market intelligence on positions, monitor market trends and generate reports on the hiring cycle
- Follow through with the candidates until offer acceptance and transition to HR
- First class Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred
- 5 + years of experience in recruiting for IT industry, preferably Software Product Companies
Please email email@example.com to apply.