We are looking for a QA Lead who is knowledgeable in writing and executing test cases to verify the functionality of software. You will need a high level of understanding of software development and know different ways to test components in a range of scenarios. You will be highly analytical and have exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong communication skills.
An ideal candidate should have extensive experience working on mobile application testing and development. Ultimately, as a top-level QA Lead, you should execute test cases manually with working knowledge of mobile operating systems like iOS and Android.
- Testing mobile devices to ensure their configuration, operation, and capabilities work efficiently
- Working with development teams to test and optimize mobile products
- Producing clear and concise test reports and releasing notes to co-workers when needed
- Providing feedback to development teams on technical, troubleshooting, or operational issues
- Ensure tasks are completed on timely basis and conform specifications / processes and standardized best practices
- Identify test approaches, coverage, requirement gaps and risks for the mobile testing
- Assisting with the configuration of test environments
- Assigning daily tasks to team members
- Suggesting new processes and policies to improve mobile development techniques
- Able to work on multiple devices (iOS/Android)
- Performed execution of the test cases manually to verify the expected results
- Log and regress all defects found during testing into appropriate defect tracking software
- Involved in UAT testing
- Bachelor’s in engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology or a similar degree
- At least two years' experience in mobile application testing and development
- Working knowledge of mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android
- Experience in leading a team of QA Engineers
- Experience in using configuration management or version control tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- First class Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/MCA with 5+ years’ experience in mobile testing
Please email email@example.com to apply.