DispatchTrack is the leading solution provider of right-time delivery management software, helping top brands around the globe power successful deliveries 180 million times a year. We are looking for an Enterprise Account Based Marketing (ABM) Director and will sit on the marketing leadership team. This is a US based hybrid role.
The Enterprise ABM Director is responsible for building out and leading the ABM strategy, as well as creating, executing, and measuring demand generation and account based marketing programs that drive sales of DispatchTrack solutions. This individual will drive the ABM thought leadership and will constantly innovate on how we can expand and improve our ABM strategic services. This ultimately will lead to strong net new logo acquisition as well as customer retention and growth.
This role will require exceptional creativity, the ability to innovate and scale, top notch networking and collaborating skills, and a “hands-on” approach to accomplish the work.
- Establish relationships with Global Account Executives and educate them on the role of marketing within strategic accounts
- Establish ABM programs, including account selection, account research and planning, as well as defining ABM specific metrics and dashboards
- Identify the most effective value prop, marketing messages, materials, channels, and calls to action for key accounts and personas within those accounts
- Develop account focused playbooks including, but not limited to, outbound prospecting, email/nurture, digital/social marketing activities, and events (e.g., virtual, dinner meetings, lunch and learns, and hands-on workshops) with the goal of building pipeline and accelerating bookings
- Collaborate with Executive Leadership, Product Marketing, PR & Comms to tailor content based on account strategy (e.g., customer stories, videos, social media, earned press, press releases)
- Utilize ABM metrics to ensure business impact as measured by new pipeline, bookings, contact database growth, and account and contact engagement
- Provide Global Account Executives with data and insights on key accounts
- Act as the marketing point-of-contact for Enterprise Sales leadership, providing visibility into ABM program efforts and outcomes as well as broader marketing initiatives across the company
- Serve as the Enterprise marketing point-of-contact on cross-functional teams for efforts including campaign development, website design and development, and other efforts as needed
- Measure and report performance against established KPIs and goals
- Knowledge and experience in building and executing account based marketing plans utilizing email, webinars, digital/inbound marketing, social media and face-to-face events
- Ability to devise new and innovative communication methods and assets to articulate DispatchTrack’s messages and value propositions to customer accounts
- Ability to be innovative with respect to program creation and problem resolution, and process-oriented with respect to marketing operations and execution workflows
- Experience interfacing with all levels in a Sales organization including account executives, technical consultants, regional managers, SDRs/BDRs and senior leadership
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, and being proactive in thought, ideas and execution
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills to bring together stakeholders from disparate functional groups to enable program creation, support, and execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously
Your Education & Experience:
- Requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent experience
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of experience in field marketing, demand generation, or marketing program role supporting a direct sales force in the B2B / enterprise software industry; or equivalent years of experience
- Experience using ABM strategies and tactics
- Experience with DemandBase and/or 6Sense
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.