DispatchTrack is the leading solution provider of right-time delivery management software, helping top brands around the globe power successful deliveries 180 million times a year. Since 2010, DispatchTrack’s scalable SaaS platform has made delivery organizations more connected, agile, and intelligent, using highly-configurable capabilities designed to empower better delivery management from end to end. Our proprietary AI-powered routing algorithm ensures 98% ETA accuracy in last-mile deliveries. We’re constantly innovating to improve performance and better serve our 2,000+ customers, including Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola, Ashley, Ferguson Enterprises, and many others. When businesses make promises to their customers—DispatchTrack makes sure they deliver. Promise. Deliver. Delight.
Your Role as Customer Success / Onboarding Manager
As a Customer Success / Onboarding Manager, you will help our customers configure and deploy their DispatchTrack solution and help ensure they achieve success! Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide a “best in class” onboarding experience. You will seek to understand customers’ needs and tailor the DispatchTrack software accordingly. You will manage customers’ expectations and build rapport with them while becoming their trusted advisor.
- You will manage the entire Onboarding experience for assigned DispatchTrack customers. In your role, you will assist the customer with DispatchTrack configuration, training, and post-training check-in. You will adapt the content and structure of each engagement to the customer's specific needs. You will use your knowledge of the customer to provide suggestions and best practices for utilizing DispatchTrack effectively and meeting their goals. Be an impactful teacher.
- Be flexible and take the initiative. In this position, you will drive continuous improvement and be a catalyst for betterment. This means identifying and vocalizing areas for improvement, embracing new projects, and overcoming challenges.
- Be the primary technical SME for all post-sales customer implementations. Proactively manage customer issues and escalations and ensure SLAs are being met.
- 2+ years experience working as a Customer Success Engineer, Technical Account Manager, or Onboarding specialist
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or any related field
- Ability to understand customer business requirements and translate them into technical specification
- Experience managing multiple projects and customer onboarding processes
- Hands-on experience working with cloud-based technologies and APIs to integrate customer POS systems with DispatchTrack
- Experience in a client-facing role with excellent customer relationship management skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Occasional travel to customer sites
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth, and rapidly changing startup environment
- Experience working with globally distributed and remote teams
- Experience with the logistics industry is a plus
DispatchTrack is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications.
Please email email@example.com to apply.